Mini-review - Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241424 Dive Master 500 Chrono Black Dial Watch
Amazon's service - 3/5
This was my first Amazon transaction, after placing an Int'l expedited order, and being charged, there was no activity for two days, then it was quickly shipped and I got it a day before in the United Arab Emirates, according to Amazon's delivery estimation. Considering its price and int'l shipping request. I was expecting the item to be shipped the next day, not two days later.
Watch mini-review - 4/5
Haven't had the watch for too long, but I had already tried the watch in a store, so I knew how it felt and looked on my wrist, before buying it from Amazon.
1. If you have thin wide wrists like me, in my opinion the chrono model with the additional crowns compliments my kinds of wrists better.
2. It does feel heavy, but I like heavy watches, best to get the bracelet sized from a reputed watch dealer, because the crown will slam against your wrist bone, if you shake a bottle or something yes it will hurt. Get it sized to fit for comfort!
2. Band/braclet doesn't pull any hair, very smooth.
1. Solid construction, quality build.
2. Bracelet/band has full and half links for accurate sizing.
1. The dark PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating will scratch, not too much but eventually it will, you don't have to baby it. Read around, PVD coatings are known for getting scratched, high end Italian luxury watch maker Officine Panerai's CEO also said this.
2. The night lume on the hourly time markers isn't bright enough for me.
1. Would like to see an automatic with chrono and titanium.
2. PVD care and more general watch care instructions should be prominently mentioned in the manual.