Thursday, May 1, 2014
Developing a habit of caring for Humanity (Unattached to the outcome). However also letting go of people (without malice or a sense of frustration) who don't return your respect, either they might not be able, don't know how to, or don't want to.
Let go and let Peace come to you.
Monday, April 14, 2014
More and more I've noticed people around me slip further away, and they don't realize it, that it's becoming worse and worse. It's adding more misery to the Human condition. We text all day, post all night, at the cost of going out and meeting people... Close Human contact.
Only divine light, I notice in all this is Meetup.com. On that platform people actually meet later. Good people come together. Heck, even on Tinder to some extent.
To personally address this I've started to associate with people who actively want to spend time and engage with each other, not just facebook friends.
Let's slow down this erosion of our collective Humanity.
Monday, March 11, 2013
In my quest, I came across two places that had some. The Sun & Sand Sports Factory Outlet but unfortunately the Sun & Sand Sports Factory Outlet didn't have my insanely large big foot shoe size 48. The brand they had was just Nike, but wasn't expensive.
Then, thanks to a search on Amazon I came across a Japanese brand called ASICS. Fortunately asics has a strong presence in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. ACICS store in Dubai Mall.
Now I finally have my Squash shoes (happy face). The ASICS Gel-Blade 3 Squash and Badminton shoes.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Stride comfortably down your career pathway in the Venture oxford from Hush Puppies. The soft leather lining is naturally breathable for corporate comfort. The profile is suited for business applications, crafted with waterproof leather to maintain attraction.
I would buy these shoes again and again
Sizing: Feels true to size
Width: Feels true to width
Pros: Durable, Classic Design, Stable, Good Cushioning, Comfortable, Breathes Well
Best Uses: Casual Wear, Business Casual, Going Out, Date Night, Work
Describe Yourself: Conservative, Comfort-oriented
Bought my first brown colored pair of Ventures from Karachi, Pakistan. Have been looking for the same in black ever since.
Man these shoes are so well fitting if you have large or wide feet (mine are 11.5 wide, left foot slightly larger). Airport friendly metal detectors don't go off when you pass through.
These shoes taught me about shoe sizing, prior to buying these, I used to feel shoes were either too loose, or snug, because I have wider feet, these models make variations for wide or extra wide feet.
I will definitely buy another pair in case Hush Puppies stops making them (I hope not). Sadly they are not easily available all around the world.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Amazon's service - 3/5
This was my first Amazon transaction, after placing an Int'l expedited order, and being charged, there was no activity for two days, then it was quickly shipped and I got it a day before in the United Arab Emirates, according to Amazon's delivery estimation. Considering its price and int'l shipping request. I was expecting the item to be shipped the next day, not two days later.
Watch mini-review - 4/5
Haven't had the watch for too long, but I had already tried the watch in a store, so I knew how it felt and looked on my wrist, before buying it from Amazon.
1. If you have thin wide wrists like me, in my opinion the chrono model with the additional crowns compliments my kinds of wrists better.
2. It does feel heavy, but I like heavy watches, best to get the bracelet sized from a reputed watch dealer, because the crown will slam against your wrist bone, if you shake a bottle or something yes it will hurt. Get it sized to fit for comfort!
2. Band/braclet doesn't pull any hair, very smooth.
1. Solid construction, quality build.
2. Bracelet/band has full and half links for accurate sizing.
1. The dark PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating will scratch, not too much but eventually it will, you don't have to baby it. Read around, PVD coatings are known for getting scratched, high end Italian luxury watch maker Officine Panerai's CEO also said this.
2. The night lume on the hourly time markers isn't bright enough for me.
1. Would like to see an automatic with chrono and titanium.
2. PVD care and more general watch care instructions should be prominently mentioned in the manual.